- Blessing Bags
- These are bags that you carry in your car that are filled with items that homeless people need on a daily basis.
- Local schools
- Start an “Adopt-a-Grandparent” ministry at a local nursing home. It’s super easy and really rewarding!
- Community Resources
- Create a contact list of service organizations in your community (shelters, non-profits, local ministries, etc.) that you can give to people in need.
- Yard Sale
- Host a yard sale and donate the proceeds to a ministry or non-profit ministry that serves the community.
- Mid-year School Supplies
- After Christmas, donate supplies to local schools. We often forget that kids need school supplies then too!
There are a million ways to serve others in your local community. We look forward to this list of ideas growing as you send in your ideas. (Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.)
Remember, “And whatever you do or say, do it as a representative of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through him to God the Father.” Colossians 3:17